Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:48 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

Yoga was a really nice way to unwind.

Lillian and Marlo had learned rather early on that something as nice and simple as yoga helped to stretch you out and also to calm you down and after everything they both needed some calm. As usual, Lillian donned a rather supportive sports bra and short shorts, barefoot right now and doing a rather bendy stretch as she tried to ignore the hair in her face as she didn't want to pull it back into a pony tail or a braid right now. All she wanted to do was try to ignore what was going on and yet she couldn't even do that.

"So...when you got sick, you and Gan were quarantined--how was that?" Lillian found herself asking. "Close proximity with a cute guy always gets a girl's heart racing." Like thinking about the things I'd do to Taylor...
Back to top Go down
https://starbase12.forumotion.com
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

Lillian and Marlo had learned rather early on that something as nice and simple as yoga helped to stretch you out and also to calm you down and after everything they both needed some calm. As usual, Lillian donned a rather supportive sports bra and short shorts, barefoot right now and doing a rather bendy stretch as she tried to ignore the hair in her face as she didn't want to pull it back into a pony tail or a braid right now. All she wanted to do was try to ignore what was going on and yet she couldn't even do that.

"So...when you got sick, you and Gan were quarantined--how was that?" Lillian found herself asking. "Close proximity with a cute guy always gets a girl's heart racing." Like thinking about the things I'd do to Taylor...

Marlo snorted and shook her head as she planked; she was here to unwind and recuperate, and here Lillian was talking about boys. As boring as her quarantine was, she couldn't complain about the company, but what she would have given for a book or a lute. Even a video of security feeds would've been better than sleeping the whole day away. And fainting. Anything was better than fainting--three was quite enough times for one life time that was for certain.

"I could've died. Branton poisoned me with her alien spores, and I had to sleep the day away for fear of hurting myself and hacking up a lung and you really want to talk about this now?"
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

Marlo snorted and shook her head as she planked; she was here to unwind and recuperate, and here Lillian was talking about boys. As boring as her quarantine was, she couldn't complain about the company, but what she would have given for a book or a lute. Even a video of security feeds would've been better than sleeping the whole day away. And fainting. Anything was better than fainting--three was quite enough times for one life time that was for certain.

"I could've died. Branton poisoned me with her alien spores, and I had to sleep the day away for fear of hurting myself and hacking up a lung and you really want to talk about this now?"

"Yes, I do, because mentioning him and the cute Bajoran couple you'd make, makes you blushy," Lillian said with a smile as she moved to lie on her back and stretch out her legs. "Besides, one of us should be getting some around here as far as I am concerned."

She smirked a little bit when she said that because it was just in her nature to bring things around to sex even if they didn't need to be there. Betazoids were an expressive species and while they were not as sex-crazed as most saw them as, humans seemed to think about it just as much as even Bajorans were more cavalier about it...no one topped Orions there, though. These were two alien woman that were proud of who they were and how they looked, and Lillian wanted to keep the conversation light and fun as they spent this time together. She certainly didn't want to talk about procedures right now...

"Taylor is a marine at heart--the only thing he'd have time for was a quick fumble and at this rate I'd just let him have it," Lillian admitted as sat up. "You and Gan at least have relationship potential."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:20 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

"Yes, I do, because mentioning him and the cute Bajoran couple you'd make, makes you blushy," Lillian said with a smile as she moved to lie on her back and stretch out her legs. "Besides, one of us should be getting some around here as far as I am concerned."

She smirked a little bit when she said that because it was just in her nature to bring things around to sex even if they didn't need to be there. Betazoids were an expressive species and while they were not as sex-crazed as most saw them as, humans seemed to think about it just as much as even Bajorans were more cavalier about it...no one topped Orions there, though. These were two alien woman that were proud of who they were and how they looked, and Lillian wanted to keep the conversation light and fun as they spent this time together. She certainly didn't want to talk about procedures right now...

"Taylor is a marine at heart--the only thing he'd have time for was a quick fumble and at this rate I'd just let him have it," Lillian admitted as sat up. "You and Gan at least have relationship potential."

Marlo fell over...partially because planks were hard and partially because that was almost completely unexpected. She'd heard that far too much in the past twenty four hours--there were certain things she just couldn't do--and fraternization with the Captain was one of those things. She brushed herself off, sat up, grabbed her knees and twisted her core. She Knew Lillian was probably reading her mind right now because of her denial. No thought was secret with her around.

"Complicating the chain of command is just that. Complicated. I don't make a habit of it. Tay'li said something similar..." Marlo mused and then tilted her head to one side. "I can't picture a blind marine."
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:38 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

Marlo fell over...partially because planks were hard and partially because that was almost completely unexpected. She'd heard that far too much in the past twenty four hours--there were certain things she just couldn't do--and fraternization with the Captain was one of those things. She brushed herself off, sat up, grabbed her knees and twisted her core. She Knew Lillian was probably reading her mind right now because of her denial. No thought was secret with her around.

"Complicating the chain of command is just that. Complicated. I don't make a habit of it. Tay'li said something similar..." Marlo mused and then tilted her head to one side. "I can't picture a blind marine."

"I don't know...complicating the chain of command is just an excuse," Lillian told Marlo, giving her a look. "You can love someone and be with with and make a life with them and still be professional in the work place so that's even a valid argument. What you are is scared to make a commitment to another person."

Lillian shrugged and tried out a plank herself. "As for being blind, Taylor is just...I don't know, he said I was pretty but I think it was really just the drugs and my concubine outfit talking. The man was recuperating and he made it pretty clear that he has no room for romance and you know me--someday I want to settle on Betazed and be a mother so regardless of these feelings for him, I have to find a way to avoid him if that's possible. You and Gan, though? You two take your jobs seriously enough to make something work and still be professional. Don't run just because you're scared."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:40 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

"I don't know...complicating the chain of command is just an excuse," Lillian told Marlo, giving her a look. "You can love someone and be with with and make a life with them and still be professional in the work place so that's even a valid argument. What you are is scared to make a commitment to another person."

Lillian shrugged and tried out a plank herself. "As for being blind, Taylor is just...I don't know, he said I was pretty but I think it was really just the drugs and my concubine outfit talking. The man was recuperating and he made it pretty clear that he has no room for romance and you know me--someday I want to settle on Betazed and be a mother so regardless of these feelings for him, I have to find a way to avoid him if that's possible. You and Gan, though? You two take your jobs seriously enough to make something work and still be professional. Don't run just because you're scared."

"Well that escalated quickly. Love? Really? We don't even know each other. I think you're blowing this way out of proportion---wait concubine outfit? did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

"I don't know...complicating the chain of command is just an excuse," Lillian told Marlo, giving her a look. "You can love someone and be with them and make a life with them and still be professional in the work place so that's even a valid argument. What you are is scared to make a commitment to another person."

"Well that escalated quickly. Love? Really? We don't even know each other. I think you're blowing this way out of proportion--wait concubine outfit? Did I miss something?"

"That planet was a terrible place--some guy tried to make me his concubine and drugged me into submission, but don't worry," Lillian said quickly shaking her head. "I poisoned him and ended up saving the day."

She grinned and then she took a breath. "I didn't mean to say that you two loved each other, I was just using that as an example. There is a line between relationships and professionalism and you know what? You can have a relationship behind closed doors and be professional in the eyes of everyone else--it's not all that hard. All you have to be, is willing to work for it. I say get to know the cute CO and tell me how it goes so I can live vicariously through you..."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:52 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

"I don't know...complicating the chain of command is just an excuse," Lillian told Marlo, giving her a look. "You can love someone and be with them and make a life with them and still be professional in the work place so that's even a valid argument. What you are is scared to make a commitment to another person."

"Well that escalated quickly. Love? Really? We don't even know each other. I think you're blowing this way out of proportion--wait concubine outfit? Did I miss something?"

"That planet was a terrible place--some guy tried to make me his concubine and drugged me into submission, but don't worry," Lillian said quickly shaking her head. "I poisoned him and ended up saving the day."

She grinned and then she took a breath. "I didn't mean to say that you two loved each other, I was just using that as an example. There is a line between relationships and professionalism and you know what? You can have a relationship behind closed doors and be professional in the eyes of everyone else--it's not all that hard. All you have to be, is willing to work for it. I say get to know the cute CO and tell me how it goes so I can live vicariously through you..."

Marlo shook her head once. "We tried that in the academy when you had a thing for that Vulcan, and Parker and I started getting involved--it didn't pan out for either of us."

She couldn't say she hated the thought, but she'd always had a fear of commitment, and what it things went bad? What would that do to her job--to everyone's jobs?
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:01 am

||Starbase 12
||Gym
||August 3, 2387

Marlo shook her head once. "We tried that in the academy when you had a thing for Salyn, and Parker and I started getting involved--it didn't pan out for either of us."

She couldn't say she hated the thought, but she'd always had a fear of commitment, and what if things went bad? What would that do to her job--to everyone's jobs?

"Have more faith in other people," Lillian said with a shrug as she started to stretch out. "Salyn and I didn't work out because he wanted to get married and I wasn't ready for that--but I mean I don't blame him. You just don't take advantage of a Vulcan during Pon Farr and then not marry them, you know? I just...it wasn't my tradition and I didn't want it. You and Parker? Well, Gan isn't Parker, so have more faith in him and his ability to do his job. If you're not careful, I'm setting you two up because he got blushy about you too..."

Lillian wasn't normally a matchmaker but her best friend deserved to be happy and Lillian cared more about Marlo than anyone. Besides, after everything that had happened lately, it seemed that everyone deserved a little happiness...even Lillian, but she didn't quite know yet how to obtain it.

(If you don't have anything else more to add, we can leave it here until I get the Post Mission up and everyone else does the posts before this one. I will get this up when it's time for it to go up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping   Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly/Marlo - Stretching and Gossiping
Page 1 of 1