Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:00 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387
||TBD

Lillian wanted more than anything to just spend some time with her best friend, Bakel Marlo. She was in that space where she was in need of letting loose, so on the Promenade she was after leaving a bunch of annoying messages for Marlo to check. Marlo would show, it was just a matter of when and Lillian was certainly buzzed, hitting on the bartender for lack of something better to do because she was conflicted with her feelings right now…very, very conflicted.

“What was this again?” Lillian asked him, holding up the shot glass. “It was very bad.”

The bartender smiled and nodded. “You really think you should have anymore?”

“Probably not, but tonight is a Girl’s Night,” Lillian told him matter-a-factly. “I plan on getting almost drunk and dancing around the dance floor with my best friend, if little Carrots gets here any time soon…”

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
https://starbase12.forumotion.com
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:15 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387
||TBD

Lillian wanted more than anything to just spend some time with her best friend, Bakel Marlo. She was in that space where she was in need of letting loose, so on the Promenade she was after leaving a bunch of annoying messages for Marlo to check. Marlo would show, it was just a matter of when and Lillian was certainly buzzed, hitting on the bartender for lack of something better to do because she was conflicted with her feelings right now…very, very conflicted.

“What was this again?” Lillian asked him, holding up the shot glass. “It was very bad.”

“Probably not, but tonight is a Girl’s Night,” Lillian told him matter-a-factly. “I plan on getting almost drunk and dancing around the dance floor with my best friend, if little Carrots gets here any time soon…”

"Your messages are annoying, and I've been telling you for eight years to stop calling me Carrots. My hair is not that orange." Marlo muttered as she slid into the seat next to Lillian. "Good thing you're not a pilot...I'd worry about you sending someone into a wormhole to the Delta Quadrant."

The bartender was right and Lillian had probably had too much, but with the death of more than one officer in charge, she was pretty sure no one cared right now. everyone needed to blow off some steam after the accident, and MArlo herself even planned to imbibe tonight, though normally she obstained, because if she came to work drunk or hungover, things would go from bad to worse. She didn't plan to have any deaths on her hands, by sending the Starbase crashing into a nearby planet. She looked at the bartender.

"Romulan Ale."

Though illegal in most places, she was dead serious--seeing as how she was now Chief Engineer. Though if they didn't have it she'd settle for something almost as strong.

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387
||TBD

"Your messages are annoying, and I've been telling you for eight years to stop calling me Carrots. My hair is not that orange." Marlo muttered as she slid into the seat next to Lillian. "Good thing you're not a pilot...I'd worry about you sending someone into a wormhole to the Delta Quadrant."

The bartender was right and Lillian had probably had too much, but with the death of more than one officer in charge, she was pretty sure no one cared right now. everyone needed to blow off some steam after the accident, and MArlo herself even planned to imbibe tonight, though normally she obstained, because if she came to work drunk or hungover, things would go from bad to worse. She didn't plan to have any deaths on her hands, by sending the Starbase crashing into a nearby planet. She looked at the bartender.

"Romulan Ale."

Though illegal in most places, she was dead serious--seeing as how she was now Chief Engineer. Though if they didn't have it she'd settle for something almost as strong.

"I don't thnk you can just wander up and order that," Lillian said with a gentle laugh, looking at the bartender and throwing a smile his way. "Strongest thing you have for Carrots here..."

Even though Marlo had asked her not to, Lillian had called her by the nickname and looked at her friend with a giant smile on her face, shrugging a bit playfully. Marlo would forgive her and right now Lillian was trying to let loose even though she knew she needed to be a bit cut off so she could work well tomorrow...maybe water was in order. If she stayed hydrated and didn't consume anymore alcohol, then she was sure to not have to deal with a hangover. So she took a deep breath and looked at the bartender again as he got Marlo her alcohol, ordering some water and then biting into a pretzel to keep food in her stomach.

"At some point, Marlo, we are going to dominate the dance floor..." Lillian warned with a grin.

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:31 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387
||TBD

"Romulan Ale."

"I don't thnk you can just wander up and order that," Lillian said with a gentle laugh, looking at the bartender and throwing a smile his way. "Strongest thing you have for Carrots here..."

Even though Marlo had asked her not to, Lillian had called her by the nickname and looked at her friend with a giant smile on her face, shrugging a bit playfully. Marlo would forgive her and right now Lillian was trying to let loose even though she knew she needed to be a bit cut off so she could work well tomorrow...maybe water was in order. If she stayed hydrated and didn't consume anymore alcohol, then she was sure to not have to deal with a hangover. So she took a deep breath and looked at the bartender again as he got Marlo her alcohol, ordering some water and then biting into a pretzel to keep food in her stomach.

"At some point, Marlo, we are going to dominate the dance floor..." Lillian warned with a grin.

Marlo shook her head. there were things in this world she just didn't do...and dancing was one of them--it was so not going to happen. She was already drinking alcohol, what more did Lillian want her to do? She loved her best friend, she really did but sometimes she just wanted to slap her; unless she was too drunk to remember anything, there was not a thing in the galaxy that would force her onto the dance floor. And Bajorans could hold their ale.

"Nope. Nuh-uh. Not happening, Lils. I can't dance and I refuse to pretend I can."

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387
||TBD

"Romulan Ale."

Marlo shook her head. There were things in this world she just didn't do...and dancing was one of them--it was so not going to happen. She was already drinking alcohol, what more did Lillian want her to do? She loved her best friend, she really did but sometimes she just wanted to slap her; unless she was too drunk to remember anything, there was not a thing in the galaxy that would force her onto the dance floor. And Bajorans could hold their ale.

"Nope. Nuh-uh. Not happening, Lils. I can't dance and I refuse to pretend I can."

Lillian just laughed and nodded before looking at the bartender and saying in his head, 'Give Carrots another one, and keep them coming please...'

Normally Lillian wouldn't resort to such trickery, but she was still feeling rubbed the wrong way with this whole Taylor business and Cecily had made it worse--had made her resort to drinking. She scrunched up her nose and looked at her best friend, taking a breath and then shoving a pretzel in her mouth before she opened her mouth to speak. Lillian had so much to get off of her chest and she wanted to dance it out with the one person that got that about her.

"Truth be told, I was rejected by this really sexy marine pilot today and Cecily made my whole day worse because of it," Lillian admitted, sighing again. "All I wanted was Little Lieutenant Handsome, but no...no, he just brushed me off. I'm still hot right? He was all half naked and beautiful and maybe if I'd been more forward...no, I left every hint. He's either completely clueless or he is clearly gay."

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387
||TBD

"Romulan Ale."

Marlo shook her head. There were things in this world she just didn't do...and dancing was one of them--it was so not going to happen. She was already drinking alcohol, what more did Lillian want her to do? She loved her best friend, she really did but sometimes she just wanted to slap her; unless she was too drunk to remember anything, there was not a thing in the galaxy that would force her onto the dance floor. And Bajorans could hold their ale.

Lillian just laughed and nodded before looking at the bartender and saying in his head, 'Give Carrots another one, and keep them coming please...'

Normally Lillian wouldn't resort to such trickery, but she was still feeling rubbed the wrong way with this whole Taylor business and Cecily had made it worse--had made her resort to drinking. She scrunched up her nose and looked at her best friend, taking a breath and then shoving a pretzel in her mouth before she opened her mouth to speak. Lillian had so much to get off of her chest and she wanted to dance it out with the one person that got that about her.

"Truth be told, I was rejected by this really sexy marine pilot today and Cecily made my whole day worse because of it," Lillian admitted, sighing again. "All I wanted was Little Lieutenant Handsome, but no...no, he just brushed me off. I'm still hot right? He was all half naked and beautiful and maybe if I'd been more forward...no, I left every hint. He's either completely clueless or he is clearly gay."

"Maybe he's a gay blind man...I mean our only technology to fix blindness only lets people see heat signatures and in colors." Marlo shrugged, draining her tankard. "Or you've lost your touch."

Her eyes widened when the bartender handed her another one...and then narrowed in suspicion as she turned to her friend; she raised her eyebrows and motioned to the glass in dismay as if to ask 'really?' She could just feel Lillian's anger boiling up because Marlo'd had the nerve to even suggest that a full Betazoid who practically oozed sexuality was loosing her touch. Marlo scrunched up her nose as she watched her glass, like it was some vile thing that was going to jump out and attack her--she didn't really want it right?

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387
||TBD

"Romulan Ale."

"Maybe he's a gay blind man...I mean our only technology to fix blindness only lets people see heat signatures and in colors." Marlo shrugged, draining her tankard. "Or you've lost your touch."

Her eyes widened when the bartender handed her another one...and then narrowed in suspicion as she turned to her friend; she raised her eyebrows and motioned to the glass in dismay as if to ask 'really?' She could just feel Lillian's anger boiling up because Marlo'd had the nerve to even suggest that a full Betazoid who practically oozed sexuality was loosing her touch. Marlo scrunched up her nose as she watched her glass, like it was some vile thing that was going to jump out and attack her--she didn't really want it right?

"He gave himself a nickname," Lillian continued on, smiling a bit, "and I am going to run with it until it catches on because it's entirely true. Taylor Lucas, though--that's the name on his file and I have read it three times now. Gay, blind man...maybe--there's a chance he's just clueless though! Lillian Crae does not just lose her touch and I am offended you woul even suggest that, so suck it up, Carrots! And drink that drink down to make it up to me!"

She was completely serious and yet she wouldn't force the alcohol down her friend's throat if she really didn't want it. They were practically sisters and right now Lillian just wanted to get some things off of her chest even though she didn't know why--she'd met plenty of attractive men in the past, so why this one? The bicep tattoos? How his heartbeat felt through his naked flesh against the palm of her hand? All she knew was that she'd been thinking about him since she had scanned him and she felt off kilter, which had her in a mood.

"Whatever, I am above this," Lillian said finally, waving her hands in surrender. "I have very important jobs to do and if he doesn't want me, he's missing out. Ew, that was vain of me to say...I dunno, I just wanted a chance. Another shot, please, Joe, and then Carrots and I are dancing it out."

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387
||TBD

"Romulan Ale."

"He gave himself a nickname," Lillian continued on, smiling a bit, "and I am going to run with it until it catches on because it's entirely true. Taylor Lucas, though--that's the name on his file and I have read it three times now. Gay, blind man...maybe--there's a chance he's just clueless though! Lillian Crae does not just lose her touch and I am offended you would even suggest that, so suck it up, Carrots! And drink that drink down to make it up to me!"

She was completely serious and yet she wouldn't force the alcohol down her friend's throat if she really didn't want it. They were practically sisters and right now Lillian just wanted to get some things off of her chest even though she didn't know why--she'd met plenty of attractive men in the past, so why this one? The bicep tattoos? How his heartbeat felt through his naked flesh against the palm of her hand? All she knew was that she'd been thinking about him since she had scanned him and she felt off kilter, which had her in a mood.

"Whatever, I am above this," Lillian said finally, waving her hands in surrender. "I have very important jobs to do and if he doesn't want me, he's missing out. Ew, that was vain of me to say...I dunno, I just wanted a chance. Another shot, please, Joe, and then Carrots and I are dancing it out."

Marlo giggled. "All is not lost. Joe will give you a shot."

She couldn't help herself, the joke with the triple meaning had been calling her name, and with one meaning being a poke at her friend, the doctor--even though those kind of shots were a barbaric measure of the past. She eyed her drink again. Why the Hell not? They'd just gotten promoted, and it was celebratory as well as grief riddled. She could hold her liquor, and knew a bunch of tricks to keep from getting a hangover. No one else on the dance floor could dance either right?

It was hard to imagine a Betazoid woman getting upset over a man--normally they used their man shaped tissues with love, and disposed of them if necessary, and if Lillian needed to dance it out, who was Marlo to stop her?

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||July 27, 2387

"Romulan Ale."

"He gave himself a nickname," Lillian continued on, smiling a bit, "and I am going to run with it until it catches on because it's entirely true. Taylor Lucas, though--that's the name on his file and I have read it three times now. Gay, blind man...maybe--there's a chance he's just clueless though! Lillian Crae does not just lose her touch and I am offended you would even suggest that, so suck it up, Carrots! And drink that drink down to make it up to me!"

Marlo giggled. "All is not lost. Joe will give you a shot."

She couldn't help herself, the joke with the triple meaning had been calling her name, and with one meaning being a poke at her friend, the doctor--even though those kind of shots were a barbaric measure of the past. She eyed her drink again. Why the Hell not? They'd just gotten promoted, and it was celebratory as well as grief riddled. She could hold her liquor, and knew a bunch of tricks to keep from getting a hangover. No one else on the dance floor could dance either right?

It was hard to imagine a Betazoid woman getting upset over a man--normally they used their man shaped tissues with love, and disposed of them if necessary, and if Lillian needed to dance it out, who was Marlo to stop her?

Lillian smiled when Marlo started drinking the drink and smuled. "That's my girl! Tonight is a night of celebrating paving our way in the galaxy and making our departments our own! We're going to show this world that we are not forces to be wreckoned with! We are Crae and Bakel! Not Bakel and Crae because I'm vain like that...but we are beautiful and independent and above all else, we are focused on our jobs!"

Even as she said it she could tell that Marlo wasn't buying all of it and it annoyed her honestly, to say the least. She had always been emotional and easily got attached even when she said she wasn't going to, and she didn't want to have anything get in the way of her new responsibilities. Lillian wanted to do her job, excel and have some fun on the side even though Cecily had ruined things for her before with talk of other things. She knew she wasn't the woman that Cecily made her out to be, but if she made people think that, then she needed to make them understand that she took her job very seriously and that besides Marlo, everything else came second to her responsibilities to this station and to her herself.

"I am not upset over a man, I am above it," Lillian told Marlo, waiting for Marlo to finish the drink off before grabbing her hand and dragging her off to the dance floor. "Remember, no one else in the room matters? Just have fun with the rhythm and dance it out..."

<Taggles>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out   Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly and Marlo - Girl's Night Out
Page 1 of 1