Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure   Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 pm

||Starbase 12
||Sickbay
||August 2, 2387

Lillian wasn't quite sure how she was feeling about what was going on with her and Taylor, but moving to get away from him was just what she had to do. Trying to shake it off, she took a deep breath and moved to try and help to heal other patients, aware she was still in the outfit from the planet and deciding after a moment or two to change out of it. So, she went to her office to grab the spare uniform, changing into it and even brushing her oiled hair, cursing that it really did smell good, leaving it down and her duty jacket open. Right now she wanted to feel better in her own skin, and so she left her office just in time to see Marlo stumbling in.

"Well hey there, Carrots," Lillian said with a sad smile on her face.

<Taggles: Marlo and then Gan>
Back to top Go down
https://starbase12.forumotion.com
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure   Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 pm

||Starbase 12
||Sickbay
||August 2, 2387

Lillian wasn't quite sure how she was feeling about what was going on with her and Taylor, but moving to get away from him was just what she had to do. Trying to shake it off, she took a deep breath and moved to try and help to heal other patients, aware she was still in the outfit from the planet and deciding after a moment or two to change out of it. So, she went to her office to grab the spare uniform, changing into it and even brushing her oiled hair, cursing that it really did smell good, leaving it down and her duty jacket open. Right now she wanted to feel better in her own skin, and so she left her office just in time to see Marlo stumbling in.

Marlo was surprised she'd made it into Sickbay at all-- what with her fuzzy vision, dizziness, and the light-headed feeling was back in full force. something told her she should've just stayed in quarantine instead of running straight to Engineering and work. Cecily said they'd probably feel worse when the temporary fix wore off, and she wasn't kidding. Marlo tripped and coughed as she fell.

"Either Cecily's temporary measure wore off or I'm dying." Marlo wheezed. "Fix me."

She felt clammy and like she was going to faint again, and she didn't like it.

<Taggies>
Back to top Go down
Sorren Gan
Captain (R)
Captain (R)
Sorren Gan

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure   Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm

||Starbase 12
||Sickbay
||August 2, 2387

Marlo was surprised she'd made it into Sickbay at all-- what with her fuzzy vision, dizziness, and the light-headed feeling was back in full force. something told her she should've just stayed in quarantine instead of running straight to Engineering and work. Cecily said they'd probably feel worse when the temporary fix wore off, and she wasn't kidding. Marlo tripped and coughed as she fell.

"Either Cecily's temporary measure wore off or I'm dying." Marlo wheezed. "Fix me."

In the last few minutes, it seemed like everything inside his head had gone straight to hell. He knew that the stimulant that Cecily had given him had worn off and he was not even all that close to Sickbay. He started to make his way, missing a few steps here and there, stumbling with all of his symptoms. He didn't even have a hypospray to stabilize himself for a few minutes so he could make it down there. He whistled to the first Starfleet personnel member he saw. "Hey..drag me into the turbolift? I need to get down to Sickbay, I'm pretty sure." He grumbled softly and stumbled a little bit. The man pulled him down the hallway and into the turbolift. They proceeded, down through the Sickbay doors and he managed to get himself onto a biobed. "Well..that was exciting. I'm pretty sure Branton didn't tell me I'd feel like I would rather be affected by some sort of Andorian parasite. Or really anything under the sun.." He mumbled to himself.

After a moment or two he spotted Lillian with Marlo in a bed on the other side of the room. He chuckled and waved to his fellow downed Bajoran, going over the last few hours in his head, making sure he hadn't coughed on anyone or engaged in any sort of fluid exchange. He nodded, pretty sure he was safe. "Next time I go on an adventure in illness, Miss Crae, do remind me not to." He smiled and shut his eyes, hoping that at least he could get away from feeling utterly disgusting for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure   Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:17 am

||Starbase 12
||Sickbay
||August 2, 2387

In the last few minutes, it seemed like everything inside his head had gone straight to hell. He knew that the stimulant that Cecily had given him had worn off and he was not even all that close to Sickbay. He started to make his way, missing a few steps here and there, stumbling with all of his symptoms. He didn't even have a hypospray to stabilize himself for a few minutes so he could make it down there. He whistled to the first Starfleet personnel member he saw. "Hey...drag me into the turbolift? I need to get down to Sickbay, I'm pretty sure." He grumbled softly and stumbled a little bit. The man pulled him down the hallway and into the turbolift. They proceeded, down through the Sickbay doors and he managed to get himself onto a bio bed. "Well...that was exciting. I'm pretty sure Branton didn't tell me I'd feel like I would rather be affected by some sort of Andorian parasite. Or really anything under the sun.." He mumbled to himself.

After a moment or two he spotted Lillian with Marlo in a bed on the other side of the room. He chuckled and waved to his fellow downed Bajoran, going over the last few hours in his head, making sure he hadn't coughed on anyone or engaged in any sort of fluid exchange. He nodded, pretty sure he was safe. "Next time I go on an adventure in illness, Miss Crae, do remind me not to." He smiled and shut his eyes, hoping that at least he could get away from feeling utterly disgusting for a few moments.

Lillian smiled at them and got them the cure, going for Marlo first and then for Gan, placing the hyposprays to their necks and letting the drugs get released into their systems. She just wanted the two of them to be perfectly healthy now and it was up to her as the CMO to make sure that that was going to happen. Not only that, but not curing the CO and the CEO seemed like a big 'no-no' on her career path and she just wanted them to be fit and ready to go.

"I think you'll both be feeling better in no time," Lillian said happily with a smile on her face. "However, I want you both to take the rest of the day off and probably the morning as well..."

<Taggles: Either and then the other>
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure   Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 am

||Starbase 12
||Sickbay
||August 2, 2387

Marlo was surprised she'd made it into Sickbay at all-- what with her fuzzy vision, dizziness, and the light-headed feeling was back in full force. Something told her she should've just stayed in quarantine instead of running straight to Engineering and work. Cecily said they'd probably feel worse when the temporary fix wore off, and she wasn't kidding. Marlo tripped and coughed as she fell.

In the last few minutes, it seemed like everything inside his head had gone straight to hell. He knew that the stimulant that Cecily had given him had worn off and he was not even all that close to Sickbay. He started to make his way, missing a few steps here and there, stumbling with all of his symptoms. He didn't even have a hypospray to stabilize himself for a few minutes so he could make it down there. He whistled to the first Starfleet personnel member he saw. "Hey...drag me into the turbolift? I need to get down to Sickbay, I'm pretty sure." He grumbled softly and stumbled a little bit. The man pulled him down the hallway and into the turbolift. They proceeded, down through the Sickbay doors and he managed to get himself onto a bio bed. "Well...that was exciting. I'm pretty sure Branton didn't tell me I'd feel like I would rather be affected by some sort of Andorian parasite. Or really anything under the sun.." He mumbled to himself.

Lillian smiled at them and got them the cure, going for Marlo first and then for Gan, placing the hyposprays to their necks and letting the drugs get released into their systems. She just wanted the two of them to be perfectly healthy now and it was up to her as the CMO to make sure that that was going to happen. Not only that, but not curing the CO and the CEO seemed like a big 'no-no' on her career path and she just wanted them to be fit and ready to go.

"I think you'll both be feeling better in no time," Lillian said happily with a smile on her face. "However, I want you both to take the rest of the day off and probably the morning as well..."

"So there's no chance this will recur? Is taking the day off mandatory?" Marlo asked. "By the way, Sickbay is boring. Paint the walls pink and create a fun corner for those confined to Sickbay, would you?"

She had so much to catch up on, what with all the explosions and restoring Deck 12 and checking in on Shelley. She wanted to make sure everyone and everything was going to recover, but first the cure needed to kick in, or she'd feel all kinds of useless all over again, and that wasn't going to fly for her. She laid back down against the bio bed pillows and stared up at her friend. She wasn't joking--the environment was less than stellar.

<Taggles: Either and then the other>
Back to top Go down
Sorren Gan
Captain (R)
Captain (R)
Sorren Gan

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure   Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 am

||Starbase 12
||Sickbay
||August 2, 2387

Marlo was surprised she'd made it into Sickbay at all-- what with her fuzzy vision, dizziness, and the light-headed feeling was back in full force. Something told her she should've just stayed in quarantine instead of running straight to Engineering and work. Cecily said they'd probably feel worse when the temporary fix wore off, and she wasn't kidding. Marlo tripped and coughed as she fell.

"So there's no chance this will recur? Is taking the day off mandatory?" Marlo asked. "By the way, Sickbay is boring. Paint the walls pink and create a fun corner for those confined to Sickbay, would you?"

She had so much to catch up on, what with all the explosions and restoring Deck 12 and checking in on Shelley. She wanted to make sure everyone and everything was going to recover, but first the cure needed to kick in, or she'd feel all kinds of useless all over again, and that wasn't going to fly for her. She laid back down against the bio bed pillows and stared up at her friend. She wasn't joking--the environment was less than stellar.

He felt better after Lillian injected him and smiled softly, wondering how long he would have to spend in Sickbay. He should at least spend a few hours in here so that he could recover fully before getting back to his quarters. He would do as his doctor advised and take the rest of the day off. But the morning, well he had reports to write and file, requisitions to send and people to talk to. He shook his head, "You know the worst part about these types of situations? The paperwork. After all the destruction and the chaos you spend six weeks filling out forms. Or at least that's what it feels like sometimes.." He chuckled softly.

He pondered Marlo's suggestions. Painting the walls pink would certainly be interesting, that was for sure. He didn't think however that it would go over to well with every soul on the station. They were very bland as they stood though. Maybe it was just him, but he felt that there could really be a few touch ups made to the Sickbay. He had thought so during his tenure, but mostly in the sense that he wished he could work less.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure   Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 am

||Starbase 12
||Sickbay
||August 2, 2387

He felt better after Lillian injected him and smiled softly, wondering how long he would have to spend in Sickbay. He should at least spend a few hours in here so that he could recover fully before getting back to his quarters. He would do as his doctor advised and take the rest of the day off. But the morning, well he had reports to write and file, requisitions to send and people to talk to. He shook his head, "You know the worst part about these types of situations? The paperwork. After all the destruction and the chaos you spend six weeks filling out forms. Or at least that's what it feels like sometimes.." He chuckled softly.

He pondered Marlo's suggestions. Painting the walls pink would certainly be interesting, that was for sure. He didn't think however that it would go over to well with every soul on the station. They were very bland as they stood though. Maybe it was just him, but he felt that there could really be a few touch ups made to the Sickbay. He had thought so during his tenure, but mostly in the sense that he wished he could work less.

"I don't think that pink is the way to go," Lillian chuckled gently. "I don't know...I've grown fond of the look over the years, but then again I do more in here than my patients--I've never particularly been a patient myself. Well, not for long enough to start envisioning redecorating anyway."

Taking a deep breath she looked at them both. "Those alien spores shouldn't bother you anymore. As we speak they're being eradicated and antibodies are being created--you'll be immune should this happen again thanks to my cure and Lieutenant Branton's stimulant...I didn't expect the antibodies to come from her little concoction. Either way, you'll both be healthy enough for duty tomorrow but I do mean the rest of the day off and perhaps the morning. What your bodies went through was enough and they need to recover."

That being said she smiled at them.

<Taggles. I know it's kind of a short JP, but it needed done, haha. If either of you has something to add, go for it. ^.^>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure   Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly/Gan/Marlo - A Cure
Page 1 of 1