Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything Empty
PostSubject: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||August 2, 2387

Lillian had a smile on her face as she strolled through the Promenade with her coffee cup in hand, letting the to go substance cool down just a bit. she was feeling a bit more ready to go just knowing that she literally had coffee at her fingertips, and she beamed when she saw the tousled locks of a redhead she knew so well. Marlo was obviously also gearing up for their little impromptu with the captain and the other senior staff and Lillian was more than happy to find a walking and lift buddy for the stroll to the Briefing Room.

"Carrots! Jumja stick?" Lillian inquired with a bright grin.

(I am hiding from children to do this...how about you tag me back?)
Back to top Go down
https://starbase12.forumotion.com
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:56 pm

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||August 2, 2387

Lillian had a smile on her face as she strolled through the Promenade with her coffee cup in hand, letting the to go substance cool down just a bit. she was feeling a bit more ready to go just knowing that she literally had coffee at her fingertips, and she beamed when she saw the tousled locks of a redhead she knew so well. Marlo was obviously also gearing up for their little impromptu with the captain and the other senior staff and Lillian was more than happy to find a walking and lift buddy for the stroll to the Briefing Room.

Marlo frowned at her cup of Deka Tea--Carrots, again--but helped herself to the Jumja stick. Lillian had known her long enough to know that she loved to start her day of with a truckload of vitamin C. It was early and they'd been out late, but she didn't have a hangover...she knew enough tricks to keep from ever having them. It was another beautiful day in space, though...hopefully Marlo would have a chance to enjoy it to the fullest--her fingers itched to build something.

"Thank you...See? This is how to start a day off well. Vitamin C, and tea." She said. "Not that coffee crap, Java Junkie."
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||August 2, 2387

Marlo frowned at her cup of Deka Tea--Carrots, again--but helped herself to the Jumja stick. Lillian had known her long enough to know that she loved to start her day of with a truckload of vitamin C. It was early and they'd been out late, but she didn't have a hangover...she knew enough tricks to keep from ever having them. It was another beautiful day in space, though...hopefully Marlo would have a chance to enjoy it to the fullest--her fingers itched to build something.

"Thank you...see? This is how to start a day off well. Vitamin C, and tea." She said. "Not that coffee crap, Java Junkie."

"Actually, did you know that caffeine is actually good for you in the morning? It jump starts your metabolism for the day and you know I like my sexy body of mine," Lillian teased with a smile as she drank it. "You know...for having such a sweet tooth, this bitter blend of loveliness really hits the spot.

She smiled and then she sipped again before she held up her donut. "This on the other hand is fattening and I'm going to have to go to the Gym and work it off tonight. Hopefully I don't have to deal with Taylor this time though. I swear to the Four Deities, I see him so much lately and I don't know if it's fate trying to toss us together, or some sick and twisted humor."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||August 2, 2387

"Thank you...see? This is how to start a day off well. Vitamin C, and tea." She said. "Not that coffee crap, Java Junkie."

"Actually, did you know that caffeine is actually good for you in the morning? It jump starts your metabolism for the day and you know I like my sexy body of mine," Lillian teased with a smile as she drank it. "You know...for having such a sweet tooth, this bitter blend of loveliness really hits the spot.

She smiled and then she sipped again before she held up her donut. "This on the other hand is fattening and I'm going to have to go to the Gym and work it off tonight. Hopefully I don't have to deal with Taylor this time though. I swear to the Four Deities, I see him so much lately and I don't know if it's fate trying to toss us together, or some sick and twisted humor."

"Maybe the universe wants you two to work out your differences...maybe it wants you two to be friends...or maybe you did something horrible in the past and it's your karma." Marlo teased.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:27 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||August 2, 2387

"Actually, did you know that caffeine is actually good for you in the morning? It jump starts your metabolism for the day and you know I like my sexy body of mine," Lillian teased with a smile as she drank it. "You know...for having such a sweet tooth, this bitter blend of loveliness really hits the spot."

"Maybe the universe wants you two to work out your differences...maybe it wants you two to be friends...or maybe you did something horrible in the past and it's your karma." Marlo teased.

"Right, that thing about doing something bad in a past life, and it affecting your current one?" Lillian asked her, laughing. "Shelley told us that, didn't she? Back in the Academy? I don't know, perhaps...I want to be friends, but he hates doctors, remember? Until I prove I'm not just some girl in medical blue I'm just going to be a punching bag for him and that bothers me, but this isn't about him...you ready for another mission? We haven't had once since...since..."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:35 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade
||August 2, 2387

"Actually, did you know that caffeine is actually good for you in the morning? It jump starts your metabolism for the day and you know I like my sexy body of mine," Lillian teased with a smile as she drank it. "You know...for having such a sweet tooth, this bitter blend of loveliness really hits the spot."

"Right, that thing about doing something bad in a past life, and it affecting your current one?" Lillian asked her, laughing. "Shelley told us that, didn't she? Back in the Academy? I don't know, perhaps...I want to be friends, but he hates doctors, remember? Until I prove I'm not just some girl in medical blue I'm just going to be a punching bag for him and that bothers me, but this isn't about him...you ready for another mission? We haven't had once since...since..."

Marlo held up a hand and shook her head. She didn't want to go there again; they'd visited the topic enough while they were drinking the night before, and there was no reason to do it once more. Sure, she felt guilty as Hell that she had been promoted because of the death of her predecessor, but it wasn't like she'd killed him.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Maybe when things cool down, you can try to be friends, but you need to focus. Clear your head...maybe use him as a punching bag too. You have a lot of pent up anger, I'm sure, so give him a taste of his own medicine."

Marlo snorted--the pun was not intended.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:40 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade>Briefing Room
||August 2, 2387

Marlo held up a hand and shook her head. She didn't want to go there again; they'd visited the topic enough while they were drinking the night before, and there was no reason to do it once more. Sure, she felt guilty as Hell that she had been promoted because of the death of her predecessor, but it wasn't like she'd killed him.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Maybe when things cool down, you can try to be friends, but you need to focus. Clear your head...maybe use him as a punching bag too. You have a lot of pent up anger, I'm sure, so give him a taste of his own medicine."

Lillian laughed a little too as they neared the Briefing Room. "I suppose so...I do owe him a drink after all for losing the bet. Maybe I can sit down and try to see if he and I can actually try to be friends--I'd hate to have a marine hate me, you know? I like it when everyone likes me...when everyone wants to be around me. I am friendly and accommodating and I just I dunno--let's focus on the mission, yeah? I like the sound of that."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 am

||Starbase 12
||Promenade>Briefing Room
||August 2, 2387

Lillian laughed a little too as they neared the Briefing Room. "I suppose so...I do owe him a drink after all for losing the bet. Maybe I can sit down and try to see if he and I can actually try to be friends--I'd hate to have a marine hate me, you know? I like it when everyone likes me...when everyone wants to be around me. I am friendly and accommodating and I just I dunno--let's focus on the mission, yeah? I like the sound of that."

"Anything to move past the last one." Marlo admitted, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything   Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly and Marlo - Ready for Anything
Page 1 of 1