Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission One OOC

Go down 
+4
Cecily Branton
Kayrn Wesi
Bridget Maldoran
Lillian Crae
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mission One: Operation Starbase

After feeling a little bit more put together with the new staff arrangements, Starbase 12 is up and running as a Response Base again. Captain Sorren Gan is trying to fill some pretty big shoes and calls a meeting together with his Senior Staff to try and figure out how they all work together. While giving them a briefing, they receive a very vague distress call and decide to answer it as that is their job. An Away Team is gathered together to ship out even if some people are a bit nervous to get back out there, and they're shipped out.

Once in orbit of the planet, they find their small ship getting shot down, crashing to the planet with a couple of casualties. Turns out that the faction that contacted them is at war with another party and the other party has now declared war on the Away Team as well for offering aid to their enemy. Now the personnel of Starbase 12 must find a way to either become a neutral party or end the dispute and above all else, they have to stay alive. Can they work under this kind of pressure? Will they make it back to the station in one piece?

On the station, a numerous amount of things have been going wrong stemming from a random power fluctuation to a two second black out on the security grids. Something is going on and no one knows what it is, but they know that they have to keep the starbase up and running and more than ever they want to prove to Starfleet that they can be depended upon no matter the situation. Now, Security has to find a way to stop it all from happening and at the same time, they all have to get back in touch with their Away Team.

Objectives:

• Senior Staff Briefing (Senior Staff)
  • Distress call is recieved (Intel)
  • Away Team is assembled (Medical, Marines and perhaps someone else who would like to go)
  • Things start to happen on the starbase (Anyone on the starbase)
  • The ship is shot down in orbit (Away Team)
  • Sickbay is filling up and Security is having issues not finding anyone responsible (Captain, Security, Intel)
  • Away Team is targeted (Away Team)
  • Something fishy is going on (Starbase)
  • Casualties on the planet as well as potential peace talks (Away Team)
  • Chaos ensues (Starbase)
  • Kill the sabateours or take them into custody (We'll see what happens here...)
  • The Debriefing (Senior Officers)
Back to top Go down
https://starbase12.forumotion.com
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:19 am

Feel free to start right in on the first mission, guys! Our CO is posting up the Senior Staff JP and I remind you that even though I'm not the CO, I'm still Boss Lady around here and if you guys are bad, I will be the one to punish you. IC though, Gan is Head Honcho. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bridget Maldoran
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Bridget Maldoran

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 am

If anyone would like to help me explore my character's character and what not in a jp let me know!

Info about me: I've been rping for about 9 or 10 or maybe 8 years now. My memory is horrid. I've mostly, I'd say 90% of the time, ran the rp's I've been on. I think this has been the longest gap of me not being on a simm or an rp. ----- After I achieved my dream of getting into NYU Film school, I was unable to achieve funding for said dream and... well... got all bitter and what not and haven't rped in the last six months. lol So, hopefully I'm not too rusty. =)
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm game too, I'll be in the hangar deck for a while until...meh.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm always up for JPs! Also, I threw shooting in there cause here I thought you boys liked action...
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Gan is going to post up a JP for all of the Senior Staff here at some point and we can all start really interacting together. Also, it would be helpful to me if you guys could all help spit ball ideas for other missions in the other thread so we can all come up with something spectacular for the second mission. On this first one I just wanted a lot of action and some opportunities for people to get down and dirty and maybe test the prime directive, you know? If anyone has any brilliant ideas, please let me know... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cecily Branton
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Cecily Branton

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Hey, Bridge, shall we do a JP for the pre-mission? We can come up with something, I think, if you wanna.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Maldoran
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Bridget Maldoran

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Yes yes! Start a thread in the jp section. I'm not sure If I'm going out tonight or not!
Back to top Go down
Cecily Branton
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Cecily Branton

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 am

Started. Hope you like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bridget Maldoran
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Bridget Maldoran

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Cecily Branton wrote:
Started. Hope you like it! Smile

Two dark eyebrowed blondes in one scene: epic!
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Intel can get the distress call at any point to interrupt the briefing. ^.^ Also, I'm thinking we should make teams even, and an accident before take off keeps our CSO on the station to do her thing. I want Security on the station and marines off to the distress call. Medical would go to the distress call as would some stay behind, so perhaps Gan can help with NPCs in Sickbay at some time too. Anyone wanna speak up and ask for a spot?

Away Team
Taylor
Lilly
?

Base Team
Gan
Bridget
Cecily
?

Back to top Go down
Max Ritter
Lieutenant Commander (Gr)
Max Ritter

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 am

XO should lead the away mission I guess. Although he won't be happy about it considering what happened last time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:07 am

Max Ritter wrote:
XO should lead the away mission I guess. Although he won't be happy about it considering what happened last time Laughing
Cap and I thought that too, cause you're XO. And no, he's not going to be happy about that in the slightest, and he has to deal with Lilly and Taylor, so we can color him unhappy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Max Ritter
Max Ritter

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:11 am

I'm going to keep playing up this jealousy thing FYI Razz

Happy New Year everyone!
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:14 am

Max Ritter wrote:
I'm going to keep playing up this jealousy thing FYI Razz

Happy New Year everyone!
Oh, this warzone is going to be a lot of fun.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 am

Max, Lilly and Taylor in a warzone together trying to survive...best.team.ever.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 am

Gan will form the Away Team and then the Staff Meeting is done. I'm going to set up a separate mission thread for the planet unless we want to keep it all in the same place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm

I'm moving things along--feel free to do character posts and those on the Starbase? Sabotage will happen soon. In fact, feel free to start up weird things happening, just no people behind it yet.
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:06 am

Bleah. I want to bring back Omega Squad.
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:23 am

So I did! I'm changing Taylor's bio back to the one he had on Seven with the obvious lack of Lillian in the history. Right now Omega aren't on scene and will probably arrive soon after the mission. So he's gone from marine to pilot and back to marine.
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 am

Awesome! ^.^ Gan and I were gonna bring in more marines after this mission. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:33 am

Lillian Crae wrote:
Awesome! ^.^ Gan and I were gonna bring in more marines after this mission. Razz

Razz

The original crew...Corden, Petrovic, Jenn, Prenn and Lucas
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 am

That's even better, and far more fun--let's not kill Erlin this time, yeah? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 am

Lillian Crae wrote:
That's even better, and far more fun--let's not kill Erlin this time, yeah? Smile

Erlin Novus! That was the fecking name o.o
Back to top Go down
Dahlia

Dahlia

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 am

Lillian Crae wrote:

No promises Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission One OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission One OOC   Mission One OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission One OOC
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next