Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sharpe
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters   Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 am

||Starbase 12
||Main Engineering
||August 2, 2387

Turning as he heard his name, Gabe gave Carter a shake of his head. "No Lieutenant i wasn't aware of that. Foral, Jacobs get up to Sickbay and take a look." He said, lifting the PADD in his hand and accessing the main log files.

"Yea i see what ya mean, which means either our new little friend hacked into the system and changed the Location data on the command or.. the bastard did right under my nose."

He felt the weight of the combat knife he'd tucked under his jacket eariler and nodded slowly, whoever was targeting them had to be be stopped, there'd already been too much death but after the deck 12 incident, he was more then happy, if given the chance to add to the deathtoll, at least the one death that was deserved.

"Okay Lieutenant, what happens next?" He asked, his voice taking on a slightly deeper tone... The wolf had awoken.
Back to top Go down
Tay'Li Carter
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Tay'Li Carter

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters   Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:16 am

||Starbase 12
||Main Engineering
||August 2, 2387

Turning as he heard his name, Gabe gave the half Klingon a shake of his head. "No, Commander; I wasn't aware of that. Foral, Jacobs get up to Sickbay and take a look." He said, lifting the PADD in his hand and accessing the main log files.

"Yeah, I see what ya mean, which means either our new little friend hacked into the system and changed the location data on the command or...the bastard did it right under my nose."

He felt the weight of the combat knife he'd tucked under his jacket earlier and nodded slowly, whoever was targeting them had to be be stopped, there had already been too much death but after the deck 12 incident, he was more then happy, if given the chance to add to the death toll, at least the one death that was deserved.

"Okay Commander, what happens next?" He asked, his voice taking on a slightly deeper tone... The wolf had awoken.

Tay'Li understood his anger, but until she knew what or who she was dealing with, there wasn't really much she could do about it. She'd wanted to know if he had any clues as to who would have wanted to kill everyone in Sickbay--unless it was just one person and everyone else was collateral damage. Tay'Li crossed her arms over her chest, and thought for a moment. Maybe everything was connected. Marlo and Gan got sick, and then someone cut Life support from that area--they had to be the targets...well one of them. Counselor Murphy hadn't been so lucky, but as a counselor, she must've known too much.

The doors to Engineering opened, and Marlo bounced in...was she really the woman hacking up a lung Tay'Li had seen just 40 minutes prior?

"I've got my best working on it as we speak. We've got a suspect, and they're bringing him to me--the best you can do right now is protect your superior, Lieutenant Bakel...I'm not sure what's going on here, but I think she's in trouble, and so is Captain Sorren." Tay'Li explained, pointing over Gabe's shoulder.

"Ma'am, I've got something." A voice said.

"Go ahead, Kintes--I'm listening." Tay'Li pressed her comm badge once.

"This Jason Cobalt guy was at the scene of every accident, just before something happened, according to the security footage doing something on panels, even though he's a security officer--and not like you ma'am. Jacobs checked his file--no extensive tech skill at all...his wife knew her way around a hydrospanner though. He got sloppy though and didn't cover his tracks very well." He told her, his tone indicating he was still watching the vids.

"All the more reason to bring him in. I hope Greton and Sykes can apprehend him." She sighed. "Keep me informed, Carter out. Well, Sharpe, looks like you can help me after all."

She needed to find Gan, or at least surround him with her team--it wouldn't bode well for the station to lose it's newly appointed CO...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters   Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

||Starbase 12
||Main Engineering
||August 2, 2387

Turning as he heard his name, Gabe gave the half Klingon a shake of his head. "No, Commander; I wasn't aware of that. Foral, Jacobs get up to Sickbay and take a look." He said, lifting the PADD in his hand and accessing the main log files.

"Yeah, I see what ya mean, which means either our new little friend hacked into the system and changed the location data on the command or...the bastard did it right under my nose."

He felt the weight of the combat knife he'd tucked under his jacket earlier and nodded slowly, whoever was targeting them had to be be stopped, there had already been too much death but after the deck 12 incident, he was more then happy, if given the chance to add to the death toll, at least the one death that was deserved.

"Okay Commander, what happens next?" He asked, his voice taking on a slightly deeper tone... The wolf had awoken.

Tay'Li understood his anger, but until she knew what or who she was dealing with, there wasn't really much she could do about it. She'd wanted to know if he had any clues as to who would have wanted to kill everyone in Sickbay--unless it was just one person and everyone else was collateral damage. Tay'Li crossed her arm over her chest, and thought for a moment. Maybe everything was connected. Marlo and Gan got sick, and then someone cut Life support from that area--they had to be the targets...well one of them. Counselor Murphy hadn't been so lucky, but as a counselor, she must've known too much.

The doors to Engineering opened, and Marlo bounced in...was she really the woman hacking up a lung Tay'Li had seen just 40 minutes prior?

"I've got my best working on it as we speak. We've got a suspect, and they're bringing him to me--the best you can do right now is protect your superior, Lieutenant Bakel...I'm not sure what's going on here, but I think she's in trouble, and so is Captain Sorren." Tay'Li explained, pointing over Gabe's shoulder.

"This Jason Cobalt guy was at the scene of every accident, just before something happened, according to the security footage doing something on panels, even though he's a security officer--and not like you ma'am. Jacobs checked his file--no extensive tech skill at all...his wife knew her way around a hydrospanner though. He got sloppy though and didn't cover his tracks very well." He told her, his tone indicating he was still watching the vids.

"All the more reason to bring him in. I hope Greton and Sykes can apprehend him." She sighed. "Keep me informed, Carter out. Well, Sharpe, looks like you can help me after all."

She needed to find Gan, or at least surround him with her team--it wouldn't bode well for the station to lose it's newly appointed CO...

"Jason Cobalt?" Gabe said to himself quietly, calling up the man's file and wandering back through his memory. While he knew the names and faces of each other engineering and senior staff, he hadn't reviewed the other members of the crew. That was something he planned to change from now on, he was in the dark and that was something he hated.

With the face and name fresh in his mind he knew he hasn't seen the man in engineering today, of that he was glad, while Cobalt may have done his dirty little deed right under his nose, in his own engineering bay, at least he hadn't done it right in front of his eyes as well.

Cracking his knuckles he watched Marlo as she went around catching up on the reports she'd missed while in sickbay, he chuckled humourlessly and shook his head, the woman was as bad as he was, but he was glad she was back, for if nothing else there was less weight on his shoulders, which after the deck 12 incident already felt pretty damn heavy.

"I'll keep my eyes out from here on in, if there's anything else ya need, Ya know where i am Commander."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters   Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:40 pm

||Starbase 12
||Main Engineering
||August 2, 2387

Tay'Li understood his anger, but until she knew what or who she was dealing with, there wasn't really much she could do about it. She'd wanted to know if he had any clues as to who would have wanted to kill everyone in Sickbay--unless it was just one person and everyone else was collateral damage. Tay'Li crossed her arm over her chest, and thought for a moment. Maybe everything was connected. Marlo and Gan got sick, and then someone cut Life support from that area--they had to be the targets...well one of them. Counselor Murphy hadn't been so lucky, but as a counselor, she must've known too much.

"Jason Cobalt?" Gabe said to himself quietly, calling up the man's file and wandering back through his memory. While he knew the names and faces of each other engineering and senior staff, he hadn't reviewed the other members of the crew. That was something he planned to change from now on, he was in the dark and that was something he hated.

With the face and name fresh in his mind he knew he hasn't seen the man in engineering today, of that he was glad, while Cobalt may have done his dirty little deed right under his nose, in his own engineering bay, at least he hadn't done it right in front of his eyes as well.

Cracking his knuckles he watched Marlo as she went around catching up on the reports she'd missed while in sickbay, he chuckled humorlessly and shook his head, the woman was as bad as he was, but he was glad she was back, for if nothing else there was less weight on his shoulders, which after the deck 12 incident already felt pretty damn heavy.

"I'll keep my eyes out from here on in, if there's anything else ya need, Ya know where i am Commander."

Tay'Li certainly worked fast, Marlo would give her that, but what was she doing in Engineering bothering Gabe? There didn't seem to be anything wrong with her area, but if the Half-Klingon was here, her research must've turned something up, and Marlo would like to know if something big was going down. After a moment's deliberation she set all the reports she'd collected in her office and made her way over to the pair of them. Three heads were better than two.

"We've got him." A voice came over Tay'Li's comm badge.

"Bring him to Engineering, Greton--I'm sure our Engineers have some questions for him and Send Sykes to tail our Captain would you? I've got a bad feeling about this. Feel free to subdue the suspect if he won't cooperate. " Tay'Li replied.

"Aye, Aye ma'am."

Marlo chuckled. "That's a bit extreme for someone you don't know if they even did anything wrong."

"I like to be careful."

Tay'Li shrugged as a lowly ensign wandered over to Marlo and handed her another report, hurrying away with one look at Tay'Li--she was a little intimidating. Marlo skimmed the PADD with her eyes, but stopped, zoomed in and ran over to a panel, motioning for Gabe to follow her. The Ensign had done a complete systems diagnostic and found a shutdown sequence embedded, in a mundane task log--maybe that was what the security officer was here for. She wrinkled up her nose, but it had given her an idea.

"Sharpe, did you happen to collect a task log from deck 12, section 5's console? I just may have a a definite suspect for Commander, Carter over here."

<tags Gabe, Gan and Tay'Li...I figured a four way is easier Razz>
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters   Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:42 am

||Starbase 12
||Main Engineering
||August 2, 2387

Cracking his knuckles he watched Marlo as she went around catching up on the reports she'd missed while in sickbay, he chuckled humorlessly and shook his head, the woman was as bad as he was, but he was glad she was back, for if nothing else there was less weight on his shoulders, which after the deck 12 incident already felt pretty damn heavy.

Tay'Li certainly worked fast, Marlo would give her that, but what was she doing in Engineering bothering Gabe? There didn't seem to be anything wrong with her area, but if the Half-Klingon was here, her research must've turned something up, and Marlo would like to know if something big was going down. After a moment's deliberation she set all the reports she'd collected in her office and made her way over to the pair of them. Three heads were better than two.

"Bring him to Engineering, Greton--I'm sure our Engineers have some questions for him and Send Sykes to tail our Captain would you? I've got a bad feeling about this. Feel free to subdue the suspect if he won't cooperate. " Tay'Li replied.

"Aye, Aye ma'am."

Marlo chuckled. "That's a bit extreme for someone you don't know if they even did anything wrong."

"I like to be careful."

Tay'Li shrugged as a lowly ensign wandered over to Marlo and handed her another report, hurrying away with one look at Tay'Li--she was a little intimidating. Marlo skimmed the PADD with her eyes, but stopped, zoomed in and ran over to a panel, motioning for Gabe to follow her. The Ensign had done a complete systems diagnostic and found a shutdown sequence embedded, in a mundane task log--maybe that was what the security officer was here for. She wrinkled up her nose, but it had given her an idea.

"Sharpe, did you happen to collect a task log from deck 12, section 5's console? I just may have a a definite suspect for Commander Carter over here."

"Of course." He said, pulling up the report on his own PADD, "I may be techincally a mass murderer, but i'm not a wet behind the ears cadet." He said in a failed attempt at humour. He rubbed his temples and groaned. "Sorry that came out wrong... not in the best frame of mind right now."

He handed Marlo his PADD and folded his arms acros his chest. "Wait, if this guy doesn't have much engineering skill how the hell did he manage to keep me outta the force field system on deck 12? i spent twenty minutes fighting, ya telling me i got beat in a battle of wits with some guy that didn't know what he was doin'? coz if that's true i'm resigning my commission."
Back to top Go down
Sorren Gan
Captain (R)
Captain (R)
Sorren Gan

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters   Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:09 am

||Starbase 12
||Main Engineering
||August 2, 2387

"Aye, Aye ma'am."

"I like to be careful."

"Sharpe, did you happen to collect a task log from deck 12, section 5's console? I just may have a a definite suspect for Commander Carter over here."

"Of course." He said, pulling up the report on his own PADD, "I may be techincally a mass murderer, but i'm not a wet behind the ears cadet." He said in a failed attempt at humour. He rubbed his temples and groaned. "Sorry that came out wrong... not in the best frame of mind right now."

He handed Marlo his PADD and folded his arms acros his chest. "Wait, if this guy doesn't have much engineering skill how the hell did he manage to keep me outta the force field system on deck 12? i spent twenty minutes fighting, ya telling me i got beat in a battle of wits with some guy that didn't know what he was doin'? coz if that's true i'm resigning my commission."

The men in security had pointed Gan in hopefully the right direction, down to main engineering. He had to see this thing through. If he only had a couple of hours until he fell ill or passed out from exhaustion, he would use them the best that he could. He took the turbolift down to Engineering to try to find Tay'Li, or at least where she had been. That was where security had said she'd gone, but Gan was afraid he'd be chasing the woman halfway around the station before he found her. The doors to Engineering and he found her. "Hmm. For once in their career, security got something right on the first attempt." He winked at Tay'Li, chuckling softly under his breath. He turned to Gabe for a moment, "You did what you could Sharpe. Thank you for your help today." He kept the conversation brief, he didn't want to dwell on what happened but what was going to happen. "So where are we on the saboteur?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters   Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabe, Marlo, Gan and Tay'Li - The Hunters
Page 1 of 1