Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelley Kingston
Lieutenant JG (T)
Lieutenant JG (T)
Shelley Kingston

Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast   Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:46 am

||Starbase 12
||Mess Hall
||February 12, 2388

Breakfast was an essential meal--at least that was what Shelley had been told from an early age and yet for some reason her appetite wasn't all that big. Still, she and Shiloh were sitting at the table in the Mess Hall catching up because life was hectic since the change on the starbase and she didn't know what to do with herself. She was sighing into her coffee, eying her friend, smiling a little bit and then frowning a little too because she was pondering.

"Alright, I'm not sure what you're thinking about. Are you focused? Are you spacing? I'm spacing," Shelley said quickly, sipping her coffee. "This is also bad coffee...the replicator must have a problem. I should tell Gabe to get on that."

Gabe, her new boyfriend despite their row with the virus incident, was certainly handy and she had to slip him into conversation every now and again. Besides, sometimes it was fun to see how Shiloh reacted and if she'd 'counsel' her friend or just roll her eyes and tell her to knock it off.
Back to top Go down
Shiloh-Elwin
Lieutenant JG (T)
Lieutenant JG (T)
Shiloh-Elwin

PostSubject: Re: Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast   Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:54 am

||Starbase 12
||Mess Hall
||February 12, 2388

Breakfast was an essential meal--at least that was what Shelley had been told from an early age and yet for some reason her appetite wasn't all that big. Still, she and Shiloh were sitting at the table in the Mess Hall catching up because life was hectic since the change on the starbase and she didn't know what to do with herself. She was sighing into her coffee, eying her friend, smiling a little bit and then frowning a little too because she was pondering.

"Alright, I'm not sure what you're thinking about. Are you focused? Are you spacing? I'm spacing," Shelley said quickly, sipping her coffee. "This is also bad coffee...the replicator must have a problem. I should tell Gabe to get on that."

Gabe, her new boyfriend despite their row with the virus incident, was certainly handy and she had to slip him into conversation every now and again. Besides, sometimes it was fun to see how Shiloh reacted and if she'd 'counsel' her friend or just roll her eyes and tell her to knock it off.

Shiloh sat across from Shelley, her fingers tapping along the sides of her cup, her head tilted to the side as she watched all the hungry patrons rush around, trying to get a little bit of breakfast before hurrying off on their way to work. She pursed her lips as Shelley's rambling pulled her from her people watching, looking back at her best friend her eyebrow raised.

"You really love the sound of your voice don't you?" She teased, smiling as Shelley rolled her eyes, "and yes, the coffee is horrible and you should tell Mr. Perfect, but that's why I only drink my mom's tea, you really should give it a try." She says as she set her cup down and pushed it towards Shelley, gesturing for her to take it.
Back to top Go down
Shelley Kingston
Lieutenant JG (T)
Lieutenant JG (T)
Shelley Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast   Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:00 am

||Starbase 12
||Mess Hall
||February 12, 2388

Shiloh sat across from Shelley, her fingers tapping along the sides of her cup, her head tilted to the side as she watched all the hungry patrons rush around, trying to get a little bit of breakfast before hurrying off on their way to work. She pursed her lips as Shelley's rambling pulled her from her people watching, looking back at her best friend her eyebrow raised.

"You really love the sound of your voice don't you?" She teased, smiling as Shelley rolled her eyes, "and yes, the coffee is horrible and you should tell Mr. Perfect, but that's why I only drink my mom's tea, you really should give it a try." She says as she set her cup down and pushed it towards Shelley, gesturing for her to take it.

"Tea is like weak coffee," Shelley giggled and shrugged. "You know, I think you woke up on the sass side of the bed this morning. So do you have a full work load? There's so many more new people that I'm starting to feel a bit swamped, you know?"

She wondered for a moment if she was really cut out for this and shrugged again. "I suppose considering how many people go through here a day, we wouldn't really be getting paid this well if we weren't busy, huh? Do you have anyone with any cool ailments? I know we can't name names, but I'm curious if you have more interesting patients than I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast   Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast Empty

Back to top Go down

Shelley and Shiloh - Breakfast
Page 1 of 1