Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lillian Crae - Perplexed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Lillian Crae - Perplexed Empty
PostSubject: Lillian Crae - Perplexed   Lillian Crae - Perplexed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:26 pm

||Starbase 12
||Lillian's Quarters
||July 30, 2387

Last night I thought that getting a good work out in would be fun and I was all ready to start off the evening really well until Taylor Lucas showed up. Now, I've been attracted to him since moment one and when he approached me I was more than a little excited about it and then there was a friendly wager and sparring was involved. Of course I thought, 'hey, this is a great way to get to know him and maybe try flirting again' but I was very, very wrong. Nothing quite says, 'please leave me alone' like a right hook in the nose and then a speech about how all medical officers are terrible people.

Long story short: Taylor Lucas hates doctors.

I know that I should be totally offended because I am a doctor and he got hostile about it and punched me in the nose--trust me, I was beyond pissed about it last night--but something bad happened to him. I mean it had to have, right? Unless he's honestly the kind of guy that goes around punching women just because he gets a little upset...I just don't get that vibe off of him. Basically, after the second rejection from him, I think it best to look and not touch because he made it perfectly clear that even though he doesn't know anything about me, he thinks I'm like every other doctor that he's ever met and while I'm still hurt about that, it's his choice to think that.

All I can do at this point is my job and after tending to my nose last night--which looks marvelous now--I think that I'm in a space to just do my job. I can still be my happy self and I can still look at him now and again because he's still attractive and it doesn't harm a soul...I'm just always going to be curious as to why he thinks what he thinks. Mostly, I'm annoyed and my stomach is all in knots about this drink because I don't want to force myself on him...in fact I'm thinking about just taking a page out of Megan's book and handing him a bottle of Romulan Ale and then leaving him to his own devices.

I mean he said he didn't want to have anything to do with me because I was a doctor, so I shouldn't make him spend time with me he doesn't want to spend with me--that's only polite. He's a marine and I'm a doctor--it wouldn't work anyway. Whatever, his loss. Today I have patients to attend to and I'm almost done getting ready to head to Sickbay and do my job. Why? Because I help people and I save them from dying and I'm good at what I do. I'm not about to let one man, no matter how funny he makes me feel and how much he disrupts my flirting abilities, make me feel like I'm inferior because I'm not. If anything I'm his commanding officer and he needs to keep his fists away from my nose.

Lillian out.
Back to top Go down
https://starbase12.forumotion.com

Lillian Crae - Perplexed
Page 1 of 1