Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Mission Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

Future Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Future Mission Ideas   Future Mission Ideas EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:07 pm

This will always be an open thread, lol. Go ahead and list out some ideas and we'll all make this place work. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://starbase12.forumotion.com
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Future Mission Ideas   Future Mission Ideas EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm

I'm a big fan of the Borg, the Q and all around anything that is fun and also kind of...out there. I also think it would be fun to discover a new planet, some new species and maybe even have the Starbase quarantined at some point and maybe have people get poisoned and they need an antidote. I don't know, fun things like that. I'm also willing to re-create that fun dinosaur planet if anyone is game for that. You know what else would be fun? Tribbles...and by fun, I mean fun to kill and dissect the nasty little buggers.

And...........discuss.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Maldoran
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Lieutenant JG (Y)
Bridget Maldoran

PostSubject: Re: Future Mission Ideas   Future Mission Ideas EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:24 pm

A klingon Bat'leth tournament in which those participating are randomly matched together, randomly a winner is picked with some randomly random generator each match and boom jp matches til you hit the outcome. Epic ladder system. Some go out in round one! Others make it to the finals! Oh noes! Don't let the one random npc win it all!

-Insert station chaos-
Back to top Go down
Lillian Crae
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Lillian Crae

PostSubject: Re: Future Mission Ideas   Future Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 am

So I am currently in the middle of drafting up some objectives for the next mission, but basically Marlo and I came up with this:

Marshall gets someone on the Starbase to poison everyone with a biochemical, making everyone go a little off their rockers until the chemical leaves their systems. The chemical makes everyone act on hidden or suppressed emotions. For example, someone who is almost always active would become sluggish and uninterested. Someone who is always happy and cooperative becomes angry and obstinate--in other words, it makes people their opposite in many ways, but it preys on emotions that are there...that are just pushed down.

Other than finding the culprit, it would be like a 12 hour bug kind of thing and everyone gets to really explore what their character could be and even perhaps give other characters a false pretense of who they are. Mostly, it's a challenge for us and it would be kind of fun to bring our characters out of their norms. It also brings in Marshall, as he'll be important later on. I figure we should all discuss kind of who would be what because I don't want too many of us picking the same thing.

For example, Marlo is going to be incredibly flirtatious as she goes out of her way to avoid relationships other than friendships, and Lillian, who has a habit of always putting people above herself and being as pleasing as possible, will end up only caring about herself in a very, very vain way. She'll also be a bit harsher with people than Lillian would be on her own.

Annnnnnnnnnnd discuss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sorren Gan
Captain (R)
Captain (R)
Sorren Gan

PostSubject: Re: Future Mission Ideas   Future Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:59 am

If only I had a Warp Core...
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Future Mission Ideas   Future Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 am

Sorren Gan wrote:
If only I had a Warp Core...
No, no Warp core. I won't let you kill everyone. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorren Gan
Captain (R)
Captain (R)
Sorren Gan

PostSubject: Re: Future Mission Ideas   Future Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 pm

They'd live..mostly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Mission Ideas   Future Mission Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Mission Ideas
Page 1 of 1