Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection is our Job

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options Empty
PostSubject: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:20 pm

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

Within the pirates' communication tent within the relief camp Kayrn sat behind a desk with a heated ration meal of cybir stew, gravy and dumplings. A glass of Romulan ale had been poured neatly in a small glass before him as his eyes scanned the reports of his scouting parties on a PADD in front of him. Licking gravy from his lips as he cut into a dumpling his mind wandered about the sensor log box. If repaired correctly it would serve as a means to track down the attackers of the colony. Revenge was half the motive. These people obviously had no need for wealth since they were obviously wealthy. Hunting them down might prove a profitable venture.

Before taking a piece of stew into his mouth Kayrn activated his communicator. "Ena, Desmond. Come to the command tent. Need to talk to you about the situation." he said before continuing his meal. Sitting beside him was his Iskurian sabre wolf; Yanka. Hailing from the evolutionary home planet of the Vulnians, sabre wolves stalked the jungles of Iskur and were prized as honour trophies. As pets however they were easily domesticated as family members or attack hounds. Yanka seemed to function as both. She was about the same size as an North American cougar.

The female canine had bright scarlet fur and fangs that protruded past her upper lip. Kayrn watched as Yanka licked her snout at the sight of the meal.

"Mine." said Kayrn as he looked over and poked the wolf's nose. The hound whined before Kayrn took the last dumpling and placed the plate in front of Yanka, leaving her some meat and gravy. As the wolf lapped the plate Kayrn leaned in his seat with one hand stroking Yanka's back and the other holding his glass of Romulan ale.

<tag: Either>
Back to top Go down
Desmond Grant
Lieutenant (Vulnian)
Lieutenant (Vulnian)
Desmond Grant

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:20 am

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

With the summons from the Captain, Desmond felt the urge to laugh at people as they came in subside. Talk about the situation? He wanted to take his surgical instruments and start tossing them around the tent and then start pulling out his hair. He liked his hair where it was though, so he kept from doing it for the past twenty minutes or so. Had it only been twenty minutes? It had felt like days! He sighed softly at put his tools down nodding to the guards, "I'll be back in a jiffy, gentlemen." He was short with them, and he was tired. It made him frazzled, but he would be able to deal with things as they were. He would find Kayrn in the communication tent with the distress beacon he was sure. With his dog. He had always wanted to study the large wolf, wondering why it was red. As a predator, the red must make it easier to spot, right? One would think so. Though maybe it's habitat on the home planet of Kayrn's people was red. Or pink. Then it would blend in pretty well he supposed. Maybe he would ask Kayrn, he was insatiably curious about it. He shook his head and stalked off, walking towards the communication tent.

Walking along, he saw the destruction and chaos caused by the attack. It made him feel like there was a hole inside of him, all the sorrow of these people. He didn't feel bad for helping to patch them up and get them back on their feet now. He shook his head, who could do all of this? Well hopefully they could find out and get out onto the trail. He felt like these people deserved some sort of righteous retribution. He ducked into the tent and smiled softly, looking down at the wolf. "You know, I've had something that's been itching at me for ages. Is she like..supposed to be red? Can I have a cutting of her fur? Can you show me where her home is?" He chuckled softly, kneeling in front of the large wolf. He looked it straight in the eyes without flinching. It was an animal thing. He understood instinct better than human behavior, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:16 am

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

Within the pirates' communication tent within the relief camp Kayrn sat behind a desk with a heated ration meal of cybir stew, gravy and dumplings. A glass of Romulan ale had been poured neatly in a small glass before him as his eyes scanned the reports of his scouting parties on a PADD in front of him. Licking gravy from his lips as he cut into a dumpling his mind wandered about the sensor log box. If repaired correctly it would serve as a means to track down the attackers of the colony. Revenge was half the motive. These people obviously had no need for wealth since they were obviously wealthy. Hunting them down might prove a profitable venture.

Before taking a piece of stew into his mouth Kayrn activated his communicator. "Ena, Desmond. Come to the command tent. Need to talk to you about the situation." he said before continuing his meal. Sitting beside him was his Iskurian sabre wolf; Yanka. Hailing from the evolutionary home planet of the Vulnians, sabre wolves stalked the jungles of Iskur and were prized as honour trophies. As pets however they were easily domesticated as family members or attack hounds. Yanka seemed to function as both. She was about the same size as an North American cougar.

The female canine had bright scarlet fur and fangs that protruded past her upper lip. Kayrn watched as Yanka licked her snout at the sight of the meal.

"Mine." said Kayrn as he looked over and poked the wolf's nose. The hound whined before Kayrn took the last dumpling and placed the plate in front of Yanka, leaving her some meat and gravy. As the wolf lapped the plate Kayrn leaned in his seat with one hand stroking Yanka's back and the other holding his glass of Romulan ale.

With the summons from the Captain, Desmond felt the urge to laugh at people as they came in subside. Talk about the situation? He wanted to take his surgical instruments and start tossing them around the tent and then start pulling out his hair. He liked his hair where it was though, so he kept from doing it for the past twenty minutes or so. Had it only been twenty minutes? It had felt like days! He sighed softly at put his tools down nodding to the guards, "I'll be back in a jiffy, gentlemen." He was short with them, and he was tired. It made him frazzled, but he would be able to deal with things as they were. He would find Kayrn in the communication tent with the distress beacon he was sure. With his dog. He had always wanted to study the large wolf, wondering why it was red. As a predator, the red must make it easier to spot, right? One would think so. Though maybe it's habitat on the home planet of Kayrn's people was red. Or pink. Then it would blend in pretty well he supposed. Maybe he would ask Kayrn, he was insatiably curious about it. He shook his head and stalked off, walking towards the communication tent.

Walking along, he saw the destruction and chaos caused by the attack. It made him feel like there was a hole inside of him, all the sorrow of these people. He didn't feel bad for helping to patch them up and get them back on their feet now. He shook his head, who could do all of this? Well hopefully they could find out and get out onto the trail. He felt like these people deserved some sort of righteous retribution. He ducked into the tent and smiled softly, looking down at the wolf. "You know, I've had something that's been itching at me for ages. Is she like..supposed to be red? Can I have a cutting of her fur? Can you show me where her home is?" He chuckled softly, kneeling in front of the large wolf. He looked it straight in the eyes without flinching. It was an animal thing. He understood instinct better than human behavior, that was for sure.

Yanka seemed to raise her head at the prospect of having the human kneel in front of her. For a moment she bared her teeth as if she was going to snap her jaws around his throat before her tough tongue licked from chin to forehead before ducking her head down to finish her meal. The pirate captain chuckled as he sipped on his Romulan ale. "I think she likes you doctor. I'm sure she won't mind a clipping as long as you're gentle." he said as he settled in his chair for a bit. "And yes she's to be red. Iskurian wolves are pack hunters; their colours can act as a driving force towards hidden pack members in the green jungle. Ever hear the Vulnian creation myth? The Death Goddess slit the throat of the mightiest wolf and forged the Vulnians from the blood. I suppose that makes Yanka and I kin."

Chuckling, Kayrn placed two glasses in front of Desmond on his desk before pouring a helping of Ale into each of them. "But of course a man of logic and science sees the myth."
Back to top Go down
Ena Corsaris
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Ena Corsaris

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:03 am

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

Yanka seemed to raise her head at the prospect of having the human kneel in front of her. For a moment she bared her teeth as if she was going to snap her jaws around his throat before her tough tongue licked from chin to forehead before ducking her head down to finish her meal. The pirate captain chuckled as he sipped on his Romulan ale. "I think she likes you doctor. I'm sure she won't mind a clipping as long as you're gentle." he said as he settled in his chair for a bit. "And yes she's to be red. Iskurian wolves are pack hunters; their colours can act as a driving force towards hidden pack members in the green jungle. Ever hear the Vulnian creation myth? The Death Goddess slit the throat of the mightiest wolf and forged the Vulnians from the blood. I suppose that makes Yanka and I kin."

Chuckling, Kayrn placed two glasses in front of Desmond on his desk before pouring a helping of Ale into each of them. "But of course a man of logic and science sees the myth."

"I was enjoying a nice...chat," Ena said as she entered the tent, smiling when Yanka's ears perked up.

She had a bit of an understanding with the wolf and because of her history with Kayrn, Ena and Yanka got along just fine and she was glad to see her and vice versa. Her whole face lit up and she decided not to try and make Kayrn jealous because it never worked and she would rather spend time with the wolf. This was probably a meeting about what to do before they left, but at the same time, there was time to pet Yanka and she hurried over to her, the wolf's tail wagging a bit, her tongue on the move as Ena let her fingers tangle in the brilliant red fur. Ena giggled and nuzzled her face in the wolf, more than pleased to be here at the moment regardless of what they were all going to discuss.

"Nice to know that us women still understand each other," Ena told Yanka as she kissed her snout. "I bet Daddy doesn't even have ale for me, does he, Little One?" Ena asked, referring to Kayrn as she resorted to some form of baby talk without the babying voice. "What shall we talk about, Boss?"
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:32 am

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

"I was enjoying a nice...chat," Ena said as she entered the tent, smiling when Yanka's ears perked up.

She had a bit of an understanding with the wolf and because of her history with Kayrn, Ena and Yanka got along just fine and she was glad to see her and vice versa. Her whole face lit up and she decided not to try and make Kayrn jealous because it never worked and she would rather spend time with the wolf. This was probably a meeting about what to do before they left, but at the same time, there was time to pet Yanka and she hurried over to her, the wolf's tail wagging a bit, her tongue on the move as Ena let her fingers tangle in the brilliant red fur. Ena giggled and nuzzled her face in the wolf, more than pleased to be here at the moment regardless of what they were all going to discuss.

"Nice to know that us women still understand each other," Ena told Yanka as she kissed her snout. "I bet Daddy doesn't even have ale for me, does he, Little One?" Ena asked, referring to Kayrn as she resorted to some form of baby talk without the babying voice. "What shall we talk about, Boss?"

"Ale right there." said Kayrn who pointed to the two glasses, one for each of the officers. "And I've been thinking about the attack here. One of our Stalker teams found a sensor log recorder from a nearby air-defence tower. They also found evidence of sabotage in their early warning system. Whoever did this planned the attack and we're not going to find them sitting here." With a sigh Kayrn poured himself another shot of the blue liquid before slamming it back, placing the glass onto his fold away desk.

"Leaving those in need is never correct. Morally. Practically however we are limited to what we can do. Desmond...you served in Starfleet. Any bases nearby that'll pick up that distress call?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Grant
Lieutenant (Vulnian)
Lieutenant (Vulnian)
Desmond Grant

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:50 pm

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

"Ale right there." said Kayrn who pointed to the two glasses, one for each of the officers. "And I've been thinking about the attack here. One of our Stalker teams found a sensor log recorder from a nearby air-defence tower. They also found evidence of sabotage in their early warning system. Whoever did this planned the attack and we're not going to find them sitting here." With a sigh Kayrn poured himself another shot of the blue liquid before slamming it back, placing the glass onto his fold away desk.

"Leaving those in need is never correct. Morally. Practically however we are limited to what we can do. Desmond...you served in Starfleet. Any bases nearby that'll pick up that distress call?"

Desmond sipped gingerly at the Romulan ale that he had been provided. He wasn't a big fan of alcohol in general, but it was pretty good. Alcohol dulled his senses and he preferred to keep those intact at all possible times. But refusing would have been rude, so he drained the glass quickly after a few sips. It was like swimming, you started in the shallow end then tried to get as deep as you could without drowning. He chuckled to himself, watching the interaction between Ena and the wolf. He would take a cutting of her fur at a later date, it wasn't all that important at this moment in time. He wondered at the myth told to him by Kayrn. Every people had a creation myth, people were constantly searching for why they were made and what that meant. Millenia had be spent in that quest, so he wasn't about to delve into it again.

Pondering for a moment back to his Starfleet days, he plotted where they were in his head and what stations might be within range of this distress beacon. "Well the beacon'll get probably a good, oh I don't know. A thousand A.U.s? Maybe more, I haven't looked at the device, so I'm unsure of it's length of decay. So the only station that might get that signal in this area would be twelve I suppose. I haven't heard much about the station recently, but the rumors as I was leaving Starfleet seemed to indicate that it was undergoing some staffing changes due to an accident on an away mission. But I was already on my way out so I know little if any about the personnel on the station. If they received the distress call, they will respond as soon as they can manage. But with all due respect sir, if they have anyone with them from my academy days..well, I didn't exactly leave Starfleet on the best of terms." He shrugged his shoulders, "But what will be will be. I will stay in the medical tent as long as you need me to, Captain." And as long as you keep paying me well, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:59 am

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

Desmond sipped gingerly at the Romulan ale that he had been provided. He wasn't a big fan of alcohol in general, but it was pretty good. Alcohol dulled his senses and he preferred to keep those intact at all possible times. But refusing would have been rude, so he drained the glass quickly after a few sips. It was like swimming, you started in the shallow end then tried to get as deep as you could without drowning. He chuckled to himself, watching the interaction between Ena and the wolf. He would take a cutting of her fur at a later date, it wasn't all that important at this moment in time. He wondered at the myth told to him by Kayrn. Every people had a creation myth, people were constantly searching for why they were made and what that meant. Millenia had be spent in that quest, so he wasn't about to delve into it again.

Pondering for a moment back to his Starfleet days, he plotted where they were in his head and what stations might be within range of this distress beacon. "Well the beacon'll get probably a good, oh I don't know. A thousand A.U.s? Maybe more, I haven't looked at the device, so I'm unsure of it's length of decay. So the only station that might get that signal in this area would be twelve I suppose. I haven't heard much about the station recently, but the rumors as I was leaving Starfleet seemed to indicate that it was undergoing some staffing changes due to an accident on an away mission. But I was already on my way out so I know little if any about the personnel on the station. If they received the distress call, they will respond as soon as they can manage. But with all due respect sir, if they have anyone with them from my academy days..well, I didn't exactly leave Starfleet on the best of terms." He shrugged his shoulders, "But what will be will be. I will stay in the medical tent as long as you need me to, Captain." And as long as you keep paying me well, he thought to himself.

"Decided then!" said Kayrn who smacked his hands together and rubbed them against one another. "We will begin to lessen our relief efforts and let Starfleet find the signal and deal with this mess. The medical tents will be the last to go so you can do your work doctor. No sense leaving in the middle of treatment. I'll pull our defensive perimeter closer to this tent and the medical tent so we're not over stretching for no reason. We will then leave this Godsforsaken planet and find out where our mystery murderers are. Ena? Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Ena Corsaris
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Ena Corsaris

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:06 am

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

Pondering for a moment back to his Starfleet days, he plotted where they were in his head and what stations might be within range of this distress beacon. "Well the beacon'll get probably a good, oh I don't know. A thousand A.U.s? Maybe more, I haven't looked at the device, so I'm unsure of it's length of decay. So the only station that might get that signal in this area would be twelve I suppose. I haven't heard much about the station recently, but the rumors as I was leaving Starfleet seemed to indicate that it was undergoing some staffing changes due to an accident on an away mission. But I was already on my way out so I know little if any about the personnel on the station. If they received the distress call, they will respond as soon as they can manage. But with all due respect sir, if they have anyone with them from my academy days...well, I didn't exactly leave Starfleet on the best of terms." He shrugged his shoulders, "But what will be will be. I will stay in the medical tent as long as you need me to, Captain." And as long as you keep paying me well, he thought to himself.

"Decided then!" said Kayrn who smacked his hands together and rubbed them against one another. "We will begin to lessen our relief efforts and let Starfleet find the signal and deal with this mess. The medical tents will be the last to go so you can do your work doctor. No sense leaving in the middle of treatment. I'll pull our defensive perimeter closer to this tent and the medical tent so we're not over stretching for no reason. We will then leave this Godsforsaken planet and find out where our mystery murderers are. Ena? Thoughts?"

"Do you really want to seek out murderers?" Ena asked him as she looked up from playing with Yanka. "We were in the area to respond and we did and we helped and they will help and that is a job for Starfleet, isn't it? We're not a military regiment anymore, Kayrn. This isn't our battle, be it the right thing to do or not and I certainly don't think that whatever did this damage from space, couldn't rip us completely and utterly apart if we went up against it. As the captain, your job is to protect the crew and run us headlong into danger without any idea about what we're about to face. We don't have the information to run off and play hero yet."

She took a deep breath and stood up, rubbing the wolf between the ears. "If we're going to do this, we have to treat it differently than the way we treat everything else. We cant just hunt them when it's possible that our prey is more equipped than us to handle us. If you want to do that, we need to see what Starfleet knows. For that, we need a whole other plan and if you want me to tell you what I think, then you can ask me nicely." Ena smiled at that last part and reached for her ale, sipping it and keeping eye contact with Kayrn just in case he picked up on the sexual innuendo of the 'asking nicely' part. "Why...did you have a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:53 pm

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

Pondering for a moment back to his Starfleet days, he plotted where they were in his head and what stations might be within range of this distress beacon. "Well the beacon'll get probably a good, oh I don't know. A thousand A.U.s? Maybe more, I haven't looked at the device, so I'm unsure of it's length of decay. So the only station that might get that signal in this area would be twelve I suppose. I haven't heard much about the station recently, but the rumors as I was leaving Starfleet seemed to indicate that it was undergoing some staffing changes due to an accident on an away mission. But I was already on my way out so I know little if any about the personnel on the station. If they received the distress call, they will respond as soon as they can manage. But with all due respect sir, if they have anyone with them from my academy days...well, I didn't exactly leave Starfleet on the best of terms." He shrugged his shoulders, "But what will be will be. I will stay in the medical tent as long as you need me to, Captain." And as long as you keep paying me well, he thought to himself.

"Do you really want to seek out murderers?" Ena asked him as she looked up from playing with Yanka. "We were in the area to respond and we did and we helped and they will help and that is a job for Starfleet, isn't it? We're not a military regiment anymore, Kayrn. This isn't our battle, be it the right thing to do or not and I certainly don't think that whatever did this damage from space, couldn't rip us completely and utterly apart if we went up against it. As the captain, your job is to protect the crew and run us headlong into danger without any idea about what we're about to face. We don't have the information to run off and play hero yet."

She took a deep breath and stood up, rubbing the wolf between the ears. "If we're going to do this, we have to treat it differently than the way we treat everything else. We cant just hunt them when it's possible that our prey is more equipped than us to handle us. If you want to do that, we need to see what Starfleet knows. For that, we need a whole other plan and if you want me to tell you what I think, then you can ask me nicely." Ena smiled at that last part and reached for her ale, sipping it and keeping eye contact with Kayrn just in case he picked up on the sexual innuendo of the 'asking nicely' part. "Why...did you have a plan?"

Rolling his eyes Kayrn poured himself another drink before slamming it back. Placing the glass stopper in the bottle's opening he tucked it away into his bag before leaning forward. Kayrn clasped his hands on the desk before shaking his head at Ena. "The Fortuda isn't just some armed freighter picking a living Ena. She's armed enough to be considered a military vessel if someone is inclined to call her that. With time and any amount of firepower any ship could do the same amount of damage. We've got the sensor log recorder. Once we find the ship we can do research and recon. I'm not just jumping in here blind."

With another shake of his head Kayrn continued. "We've bet off Klingons, Orions and Starfleet vessels before. Not only that but we've crippled them too. Have a little faith Ena...I know what I'm doing. Besides imagine the riches on that ship either in cargo or equipment..."
Back to top Go down
Ena Corsaris
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Ena Corsaris

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:41 pm

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

Rolling his eyes Kayrn poured himself another drink before slamming it back. Placing the glass stopper in the bottle's opening he tucked it away into his bag before leaning forward. Kayrn clasped his hands on the desk before shaking his head at Ena. "The Fortuda isn't just some armed freighter picking a living Ena. She's armed enough to be considered a military vessel if someone is inclined to call her that. With time and any amount of firepower any ship could do the same amount of damage. We've got the sensor log recorder. Once we find the ship we can do research and recon. I'm not just jumping in here blind."

With another shake of his head Kayrn continued. "We've bet off Klingons, Orions and Starfleet vessels before. Not only that but we've crippled them too. Have a little faith Ena...I know what I'm doing. Besides imagine the riches on that ship either in cargo or equipment..."

"Well, my opinion is that you're getting ahead of yourself just because we've beaten odds before. You have no idea what we're getting into yet, but you're the captain. All I can do is tell you what I think and do whatever it is that you make me do," Ena admitted with a shrug, heading for the tent flap. "In the mean time I'm going to go back to doing what it was that we were doing when we got here--helping to clean things up. Excuse me, Captain."

Of course she was interested in riches and she loved a good battle, but she couldn't help but feel like they were missing a big piece of the puzzle...they honestly had no idea what it was that they were getting themselves into. Maybe it was just any other ship, but maybe it was something so much more than that and it was going to get them all killed and Ena quite liked staying alive. Either way, she didn't like arguing with Kayrn and the eye rolling and head shaking and the fact that he was the captain had her leaving his company for now...she didn't want to have to deal with it, so she disappeared back out with the others.
Back to top Go down
Kayrn Wesi
Captain (Vulnian)
Captain (Vulnian)
Kayrn Wesi

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:56 pm

||Kelait
||Quenn City
||February 12, 2388

"Well, my opinion is that you're getting ahead of yourself just because we've beaten odds before. You have no idea what we're getting into yet, but you're the captain. All I can do is tell you what I think and do whatever it is that you make me do," Ena admitted with a shrug, heading for the tent flap. "In the mean time I'm going to go back to doing what it was that we were doing when we got here--helping to clean things up. Excuse me, Captain."

Of course she was interested in riches and she loved a good battle, but she couldn't help but feel like they were missing a big piece of the puzzle...they honestly had no idea what it was that they were getting themselves into. Maybe it was just any other ship, but maybe it was something so much more than that and it was going to get them all killed and Ena quite liked staying alive. Either way, she didn't like arguing with Kayrn and the eye rolling and head shaking and the fact that he was the captain had her leaving his company for now...she didn't want to have to deal with it, so she disappeared back out with the others.

"Lots of fire in that one." said Kayrn to the doctor as he sighed out. "Traxis is a cold planet but it seems that didn't cool her head. "You can go doctor. Just be ready to leave the surface at a moment's notice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options   Kayrn/Ena/Desmond  Discussing Options Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayrn/Ena/Desmond Discussing Options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redemption :: Starbase 12 :: Joint Posts-
Jump to: